1. Set up quality control points (process control points), and each control point has easy-to-understand and easy-to-operate guidance documents.People: personnel stability, operation proficiency, quality awareness and other machines: used equipment, fixtures, tools and other materials: used straight materials, accessories, parts and other methods: operation standards, implementation of operation standards, etc. : good working environment: employee competition, on-site environment measurement: various detection means, etc
2. Full participation, production staff first self-inspection, self-inspection qualified signature and seal, flow to the next process, at the same time the production staff of the next process can check the previous process again, also known as mutual inspection.At the same time in the production site, there will be a full-time inspector and patrol inspection.In this way, everyone is responsible for each process.
3. Use QC engineering drawings, truly record data, and use statistics to control the through-through rate within the target range. This is what IPQC should do as a process inspection, and it is what management should do to make continuous improvement according to the provided bad data.
4. Conduct regular statistics on the problems in the production process (daily report, repair and rework table), find out the main causes by using histogram, propose improvement measures to prevent the recurrence of the next time
5. The qualified products, unqualified products and the products to be inspected in the production process should be separated and marked.At this time must be the limit sample confirmation, in order to ensure the consistency of the quality of batch products.
The instrument and equipment used in the production process should be maintained and inspected regularly.Prevent the possibility of instrument error resulting in the production of nonconforming products
6. From the warehouse to the production site, the raw materials should be checked before feeding.In particular, there is no loosening or fracture of the handmade pieces